What you will do at HYVE
- You develop innovative frontends within the framework of agile projects
- You capture ideas and requirements in digitization projects and design user-centric, innovative user experiences as storyboards, mockups and prototypes.
- Your work experience in considering results and insights from Human Centered Design methods (e.g. usability testing, focus groups, personas etc.) distinguishes you from the rest.
- In your designs you pick up new digital trends and inspire the team with modern interfaces and fresh design ideas.
- Coaching of colleagues and customers for user-oriented design thinking
What you should bring along
- Studies or comparable education, especially in the field of UX or comparable qualifications
- Ideally work experience in the design of software and/or user interfaces
- Strong understanding of platforms, use cases, interfaces and processes
- Sound experience in prototyping, visualization of ideas and concepts and design of digital products
- Safe application of the essential UX methods and leading of corresponding workshops
- Know-how in the planning and execution of usability tests
- Open-mindedness, empathy and a high level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Team spirit, hands-on mentality, willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams and humor
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer you
- Versatile cooperation with renowned companies
- Innovative, dynamic and creative working environment
- Close cooperation in an agile and interdisciplinary team
- Opportunities for further development and development
- Flat hierarchies, open doors, team spirit
- Plenty of scope for your own ideas
You can do that, too? Wow!
- Experience in customer contact and desire to “promote” UX products
We are inventors and explorers in an era in which innovation must be rethought. As an award-winning innovation company with over 4,000 successfully implemented innovation projects, we co-create solutions from the idea to the market-ready product. We enable entire organizations to become better innovators. We also set up our own start-ups. This enables us to research and experience new trends and technologies and put our own methods on the proof.