In today’s increasingly digital world, companies are inundated by large volumes of data that are constantly being generated at a rapid pace, and can come from a number of different sources. The Advanced Analytics competence at HYVE helps our clients turn this treasure trove of data into a clear and measurable competitive advantage.
Our work for clients can broadly be segmented into four different types of projects:
- Education: Providing an executive-level understanding of key Advanced Analytics concepts to enable effective participation in decision-making.
- Strategy: Defining the strategic ambition and analyzing data assets to derive specific use cases where Advanced Analytics can create tangible value.
- Ideation: Leveraging a wide range of ideation methods and workshops to generate and blueprint innovative ideas based on Advanced Analytics.
- Prototyping: Rapidly developing a robust prototype of an Advanced Analytics idea and testing it in the field.
Across the project types mentioned, Advanced Analytics may be applied in different ways:
- Depending on the client brief, the analysis be descriptive, diagnostic, predictive or prescriptive.
- The context of analysis may be a lab or field experiment, non-experimental observation of data, or a simulation.
- The analysis can leverage a rich set of advanced tools including multivariate statistics, machine learning, text mining, network analysis, and simulation modeling.
- The data itself can be structured or unstructured, might be small or large, could update at a slow or fast rate, and come from various sources.
HYVE makes an excellent partner for organizations that want to derive value from Advanced Analytics:
- We have an extensive track record helping clients innovate across industries and organizational verticals.
- Our team of experts is active at the cutting-edge of Advanced Analytics research and venture-building.
- The customer-centricity at the heart of our DNA means that we will help our clients build the right solutions for the right reasons.