Business Model Prototyping
Regardless of the industry, or how successful it has been in the past, change and innovation are inevitable factors in the life cycle of any organization. Change is driven by internal and external factors such as the repositioning within a market, emerging disruptive technologies, or digital transformations of entire industries. Taken this together change forces organizations to reconsider their business models.
As an innovation pioneer HYVE enable businesses to learn reinventing themselves, because their business model will eventually expire or new business models provide new opportunities for the own organization. With the successful method of business model prototyping HYVE supports companies to break through creative blocks and imagine radically new opportunities for their business. A business model describes how an organization creates, delivers and captures value. It is an abstract demonstration of your firm in conceptual, textual and graphical way.
While prototyping is already common for the development of physical products, the technique and its advantages can also be applied to put your business idea into practice. Business Model Prototyping basically applies the same approach, but instead of visualizing physical products prototyping involves understanding and visualizing potential business opportunities. You build assumptions, test them, learn and repeat the process. Hence prototyping supports the exploration of the current situation, the design of new ways of doing business and the first realization of new business ideas.
With our service, we want to enable companies to quickly explore valuable alternatives and to assess their feasibility, desirability, and viability. Moreover, business model prototyping gets your idea concepts ready for launch in a risk-free environment that allows organizations to explore consequences of actions and decisions that are too expensive or dangerous to take in real business.
Expected Outcome & Benefits
- Increasingly collaborative and innovative culture within your company
- Creation of an innovation community with a large network of creative minds
- Access to HYVE‘s Innovation Community with more than 7,000 members
- Access to HYVE‘s more than 250 Power Users
- Further development of first ideas or business proposals, graphic and product designs created by the community. Identification of subject-matter experts and hidden talents
- Professional support in designing, organizing and executing idea selection methods, jury processes, and award ceremonies
- Evaluation, prioritization and transformation of contest output through workshops, portfolio analysis and clustering; development of implementation roadmaps
This process aims to help your company find the best relevant submissions and develop them further into ready-to-implement concepts. HYVE also offers support during later process phases through workshops, portfolio analysis and clustering as well as the development of implementation road maps.
- 14 years of experience in conducting idea, design and recruitment contests
- In-house market research competencies such as netnographic snapshots for identifying your target groups’ online playgrounds
- Extensive knowledge in task and problem formulation
- Target-group specific and individualized community recruiting and campaign management
- Creative HYVE Innovation Community with more than 7,000 members including 250 Power Users
- Established, reliable platform technology with excellent user experience (70+ contests)
- Experience in integrating gamification elements to engage and motivate customers
- Expertise in combining online and offline events (workshops, jury meetings, award ceremony,…)
- Creation of communication materials for your customers or internal promotion purposes (booklets, case studies, posters,…) by in-house designers