Idea Management Software
Every company needs a way to quickly capture, categorize, and prioritize ideas. HYVE successfully supports the practice of ideation and therewith the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas. With the HYVE software either internal employees or external users, consumers, experts, start-ups, suppliers and universities are getting integrated in a participatory innovation ecosystem and thereby enable
Most (radical) innovations are rarely the outcome of a sole genius, but of heterogeneous community processes. HYVE advocates the strength of open innovation communities. They are a helpful tool to enable sustainable need identification, trend scouting, crowd funding, knowledge sharing, concept testing, brand building, problem solving, and idea generation. HYVE has acquired a profound expertise for the development and sustained management of innovation, and open and closed communities. This allows us to steer the social dynamics and interactions towards specific goals of your organization.
Expected Outcome & Benefits
- Audit and optimize existing internal innovation processes and map them into a new innovation management software
- Provide ongoing consulting and support for process, management and software
- Faster identification and development of solutions for concrete issues
- Configuration and implementation of innovation management software
- Set up and provision of an online community platform
- Collaborative approach to solve complex tasks with dedicated community members
- Long-term integration of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, experts and suppliers) into your corporate innovation process
- Leveraging of community interactions and heterogeneity for specific goals of your organization
- Teach innovation managers in and support community management
- Vibrant, collaborative and innovation-active company culture
Open Innovation Approach
For the most added-value, HYVE finds appropriate internal and external stakeholders and enables the company to integrate them into the innovation and idea management process to contribute to a vibrant and innovative company culture.
HYVE Idea Management Software
Ideas and suggestions are increasingly important for the innovation process of today’s companies. Customers and employees are an important source of knowledge that can be used to create successful innovations. With the HYVE Innovation Software, we provide a successful online tool to support the idea generation process within a company.
HYVE Innovation Platform
This tool enables your organization to create your own online innovation community, allowing you to interact with external stakeholders and profit from the wisdom of the crowd. Participants generate, co-create and evaluate ideas for various topics.
Offline Tools for Idea Management and Idea Generation
Conducting interactive workshops with diverse stakeholder will provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge either as preparation, complement or follow-up for your idea management.
HYVE modular, full-service approach
For successful innovation management, software offers exponential value when combined with other innovation methods. HYVE offers a modular, full-service approach, including community consulting, concept specification, design, software development, and community management. We help you define your specific requirements and problem statements, create appropriate incentives, specify community roles and functions, develop terms & conditions and initial content, and recruit qualified members.
HYVE End-to-End Services
After the launch of your community, HYVE assists you in moderating the social interaction, ensuring fair and transparent processes and a productive community atmosphere. Further, HYVE supports you in the idea evaluation, prioritization and selection process, jury meetings, as well as in defining project implementation road maps.
Community Management Trainings and Support
HYVE is your partner to teach your idea managers how to steer the social dynamics and interactions of the online innovation community towards the specific goals of your organization. We can support you with our extensive experience in how to actively integrate internal and external stakeholders to ensure vivid, meaningful collaboration.
- Extensive experience in idea and innovation management for various industries, companies and goals
- Skilled application of online innovation platforms as a source for idea management
- More than 16 years of experience in open innovation and community management
- In-depth understanding of communities and motivation of community members
- Full-service-provider: Holistic end-to-end innovation capabilities, including software, design, community, and implementation skills
- Best practice software in active use at leading global companies, including Daimler, Siemens, Fujitsu, Magna, and many more
- Seamless integration in MS SharePoint, Salesforce Chatter, SAP, IBM Connect and other enterprise software