Our Service Design Approach
Create digital experiences that really matter. We put customers in the heart of our service design process and use lean iterative processes to translate their needs into services.
We discover opportunities: We start with understanding the customer and exploring opportunities. Customer insights, personas, moodboards, together with goal setting and future immersion workshops happen at this very first step.
We design experiences: Then we set up the focus and get into details – we specify customer journeys, write user stories, map task flows, identify touchpoints and use service blueprinting to translate insights into solution concepts.
We build, test and optimize: After preparing service prototypes we go into rounds of testing and improving, to ensure that the designed services address the needs, delight the customer, and create value. We use videos, mock-ups, games and other techniques to bring intangible experiences to life – we step into the future and try out how it feels.
We implement service design thinking in your company: We round up the whole process to deliver specific solutions in a form of service design guides, UX design frameworks, feature specifications, visual identities, KPI frameworks and customer feedback formats.
Outcome & Benefits
- HYVE competences to design innovative services that delight and excite customers, optimize your internal processes and create business value
- Insights and service design frameworks based on customer data – the right inspiration to design meaningful experiences that make a difference
- Lean service design process to quickly move from insights and inspiration, to action and results
- Service prototyping with innovative methods that allow to bring intangible concepts to life, test them with customers, and present to stakeholders
- Customization of our services design approach to meet your specific goals and reduce risks of the innovation process