Data Scientist – Intern (m/f)
You love innovation, are fascinated by new trends and technologies? Your heart beats for Data Science? Take your chance and become an intern in the Innovation Research Team at HYVE.
HYVE offers a unique end-to-end innovation approach in the House of Innovation in the heart of Munich (subway station Universität), which promotes successful and customer-centric innovations from the initial idea through to the final implementation. An important area of competence at HYVE is innovation research, which combines data science, market research and co-creation. This constantly requires new, innovative software solutions and products. You can now apply as a working student or intern to contribute your competence to the research tools of tomorrow and to benefit and learn from our knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Active participation in our project topics (e.g. recommender systems, chatbots, industry 4.0, IoT and much more)
- Own areas of responsibility and freedom of design in existing data science projects for well-known companies worldwide
- Support in the acquisition of exciting data science/artificial intelligence projects
- Working in a creative, interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies
- Development of completely new software products in an agile development environment, e.g. based on Scrum/Kanban
- Use of current software tools and data science frameworks
This is what you should bring:
- Studies in computer science, mathematics, physics, business administration in connection with statistics/computer science or the like
- Interest in machine learning, artificial intelligence and emerging technologies (e.g. wearables, VR)
- Solid programming knowledge and possibly initial experience in data science tools (e.g. Python, R, Matlab, Apache Hadoop, etc.), and visualization tools (Tableau, QlikSense, D3.js, etc.)
- An understanding of the development of web applications is a plus
- Joy of learning and experimenting (e.g. new data, technologies and conceptual approaches)
- Ability to work in a team, empathy, confident appearance, good time management, hands-on mentality and humor
- Good communication skills (German and English)
Informationen zu grundsätzlichen Themen des Datenschutzes bei HYVE finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.