Industrial Design Intern, winter term 2019/20 (m/f)
To support the HYVE Innovation Design Team we are offering two internships from September/October 2019.
- in the winter semester 2019/20
- the internship starts Sep/Oct 2019
- max. 6 months
- remuneration by arrangement
Your activities in the field of innovation design:
- support in current design and ideation projects
- conception and development of internal design projects
- participation in ideation projects
That’s what you bring:
- talent for scribbles and renderings skills
- good knowledge of Adobe CS Suite
- good knowledge of rhinoceros
- good knowledge of Windows PCs and Microsoft PowerPoint
- self-employed and reliable way of working, commitment and fun working in a team
- good knowledge of English
- driving licence (class B)
That’s what we offer:
- complete integration into projects and expansion of your manual and digital design skills
Alternatively, you can send your application directly to philipp.pelzl(at)hyve.net.
Information on fundamental topics of data protection at HYVE can be found in our data protection declaration.