Industrial Design Intern, summer term 2020 (m/f/d)
To support the HYVE Innovation Design Team we are offering two internships from Feb/Mar 2020.
- in the summer semester 2020
- the internship starts Feb/Mar 2020
- max. 6 months
- remuneration by arrangement
Your activities in the field of innovation design:
- deep involvement in projects
- supporting the team throughout the entire design process
- working with developers, researchers, designers and our AI experts
- participation in workshops outside the office
That’s what you bring:
- drawing talent for scribbles and renderings
- good knowledge of Adobe CS Suite
- good knowledge of Rhinoceros, Solid Works, Fusion 360
- good knowledge of Windows PCs and Microsoft Powerpoint
- independent and reliable way of working, commitment and fun working in a team
- enrolled student (internship needs to be mandatory)
- very good English skills. German skills are an asset.
- driving licence (class B)
That’s what we offer:
- self-contained work in a young, dynamic team
- exciting projects and topics
- a steep learning curve and assumption of responsibility
- a lot of freedom for your own ideas
Alternatively, you can send your application directly to philipp.pelzl(at)hyve.net.
Information on fundamental topics of data protection at HYVE can be found in our data protection declaration.