Innovation & Social Media Researcher (m/f/d)
You love innovation, are fascinated by new trends and technologies? Your heart beats for Design Thinking and Co-Creation Research? Take your chance and become an Innovation Researcher at HYVE.
- A completed university education. With our interdisciplinary orientation we are open for all disciplines
- Relevant professional experience (2-5 years) in the areas of qualitative and/or quantitative market research, product management, design thinking or service design
- Very good German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage
That’s what distinguishes you:
- Co-creation research, design thinking, social media research, agile product development or the lean startup methodology are the innovation methods of choice for you
- Innovations as they are developed, evaluated and implemented are the field in which you see your future
- Translating insights into recommendations for action for innovative products, services and experiences motivates you
- The ability to analytical thinking coupled with creative wit and hands-on mentality
- With curiosity and a keen sense for innovative approaches, trends and technologies, you are looking for new ways to drive innovation projects forward
What we offer:
- Integration into the new and further development of our innovation methods
- Working in an interdisciplinary team made up of creative minds and inspiring thinkers
- The independent management and implementation of innovation projects in close cooperation with the project team
- Using co-creation research, service design and design thinking methods to identify, evaluate and develop innovations
- The intensive support and consulting of our customers as a central contact for all innovation-related challenges
- Developing approaches to design future product and service worlds with our clients
- Numerous opportunities to contribute and develop yourself
Caught your interest? Apply now!
You can find information on fundamental data protection topics at HYVE in our privacy declaration.