Graphic Design Internship (m/f)
We are looking for reinforcement in our graphic design team: As an intern in our department you will shape the future with us!
The innovation company HYVE founded in 2000 has set itself the goal of developing and revolutionizing products, services and business models together with users and customers. Innovation consulting, product design & engineering, market research & data models as well as digital solutions are not only the core disciplines of innovation, but also those of the Munich based company. 70% of DAX companies rely on this innovative strength. As an incubator and startup builder, HYVE also pursues forward looking visions and implements them.
As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will get to know the creative world of work at the House of Innovation and, assuming responsibility, benefit from a steep learning curve. We offer you many exciting projects and free space for your own ideas. Curiosity and self-motivation is more important to us than work experience.
- You started your studies in graphic design
- Basic knowledge in graphic design and the common Adobe programs (ID, PS, AI etc.)
- You can implement ideas and situations into drawing and illustrate complex issues in an illustrative way
- Team-oriented, independent and careful work, as well as the ability to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts
- Enjoy the visualization of information and enjoy iterative and interdisciplinary teamwork
Nice to have:
- Experience in digital art/working with the graphic tablet
- Initial knowledge in UX/UI design and the creation of wireframes
- Affinity to motion design/animation
- Development of meaningful illustrations, layouts and infographics
- Simplification of complex contents and reduction to the essential core of information
- Storyboarding and visualization of processes
- Support the project teams with graphics for presentations and print materials
- Preparation and participation in creative workshops
- High self-motivation to evolve on different levels
What we are offering you:
In a diverse, dynamic team, you actively get involved with your ideas, steadily improving your skills, and assuming responsibility early on. Your ideas count.
Interested? Then send us your application documents with CV, cover letter and portfolio today!