Internship: Graphic Design (m/f)
Improve your skills, get to know our company and learn about our day-to-day work. Dive into a variety of exciting subjects in a young and dynamic team. Be a part of our projects for well-known companies where you can contribute own ideas in the process and bring your creativity to life. Please send us your application for summer semester 2018 with a solid portfolio.
- Understand human beings and their needs, emotions and motives
- Translate these insights into innovative ideas for products
- Test products and services regarding their value and usability, and make adaptations
As an intern on the graphics team of Innovation Research you would be:
- working on conception, design and layout of creativity workshops and online research tools
- illustrating consumer insights and new product ideas and create infographics
- layouting the outcome of consumer research
- supporting our inhouse corporate design
We offer you:
- Active involvement in our projects with a responsibility for a certain range of tasks if possible.
- Working in a creative, interdisciplinary team for well-known companies
- Getting to know our modern approach in the field of open innovation
- Salary by arrangement
You bring in:
- Strong interest in graphic design and creative working methods
- Matriculated in a relevant field of study
- Extensive knowledge of the common Adobe programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Competences in drawing and scribbling would be an advantage
- Communication skills
- Should enjoy working in a team
- Proficiency in German and English, and possibly another language
Alternatively please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.