Praktikum: Sales & Marketing (m/w)
We are looking for reinforcement for our marketing & sales team: As an intern in our department you will shape the future with us!
Founded in 2000, the innovation factory HYVE set itself the goal of developing and revolutionizing products, services and business models together with its users and customers. HYVE values the core disciplines of innovation whether it be Innovation consulting, product design & engineering, market research & even data models, this is why 70% of DAX companies rely on this innovative strength. HYVE supports digital transformation projects and the establishment of digital units within the framework of Innovation Labs. As an Incubator and Startup-Builder HYVE also pursues and realizes forward looking visions to create the next innovation boom.
- You are innovation-oriented and are looking for your next professional challenge
- You have a passion for marketing & sales
- You enjoy dealing with customers and have a certain talent for understanding people and their needs and can respond well to them.
- You are curious about various topics and have an affinity for innovation-related services
- You like to take responsibility and show initiative
- You are characterized by a quick comprehension as well as by a precise, self-reliant and result-oriented way of working
- You are very good with MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- You are a student of economics or social sciences, ideally in the field of marketing & sales or have a comparable course of study
- You speak fluent German and English and have excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- You have experience working with Salesforce
- You have experience with Adobe Indesign
- You have already gained initial experience in the areas of sales and/or marketing through an internship
- You support our central sales team in the acquisition and support of new and existing customers
- For this you create corresponding project-related concepts, presentations and calculations
- You take part in customer appointments and prepare them accordingly
- You take over the careful maintenance of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- You will support us in the continuous optimization and standardization of our sales-oriented marketing and sales process
- You support us in the continuous development and implementation of our sales strategy
- You will implement various projects in the area of marketing (business development/content marketing) on your own responsibility
- You bring in your own ideas for optimizing the marketing & sales area
What we are offering you:
- The opportunity to learn and practice the holistic HYVE approach to innovation
- An exciting insight and participation in every phase of the acquisition process
- Cooperation with customers from various industries, from local companies to globally active, international companies
- A steep learning curve and independent cooperation in a young, dynamic team
- Fast decision paths through flat company hierarchies
- Employment for 6 months with a fair remuneration
Interested? Apply now!