(Senior) Innovation Consultant (m/f/d) VIENNA
Are you enthusiastic about innovations and fascinated by new technologies and trends? Do you want to be an entrepreneur and help shape and drive forward the development of the new HYVE location – the leading innovation consultancy and agency in the German-speaking region?
Are you analytical-creative, motivated, have already gained professional experience in consulting, project management or in a start-up and ideally have both a business and technical (IT) background? Then you can take off with us and support and lead innovation projects end-to-end, e.g. by supporting our customers in lab projects from the generation of ideas to the creation of prototypes and marketing.
HYVE AG has been a holistic provider in the field of innovation for 18 years and combines competencies such as market research, design, product development and digital innovations under one roof. HYVE supports over 70% of the DAX30 and approx. 50% of the ATX20 companies, international innovation leaders and a large number of small and medium-sized companies in the DACH region. Our Austria office is located in the Sofitel building at our strategic partner weXelerate, Europe’s largest start-up and innovation hub.
- Completed degree, ideally technical and/or business studies
- 2 – 4 years practical professional experience in project management, ideally in consulting with a focus on innovation and/or a start-up company
- Topics such as Design Thinking, Lean Start Up and Open Innovation should not be completely new to you.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- High interest to familiarize oneself with different topics also across industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoyment of design, high level of commitment, a sense of responsibility and an independent way of working
- Open and confident manner; enjoy conducting and moderating workshops
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Professional use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Support of cross-sector and varied innovation projects, as well as independent management of projects with a focus on Innovation Lab formats
- Intensive support and advice for our customers (corporations and SMEs), as a central contact for all innovation-related topics and their strategic development and positioning
- Further development of innovation programs and coaching of customer teams in terms of content and methods
- Conception and implementation/moderation of workshops
- Support in the sales process, as well as independent development and conception of offers
- Support in the development and strategic orientation of HYVE Austria
- Depending on qualification and interest, assumption of specific tasks in projects (e.g. Software Development/ Coding / Prototyping, UX / UI – Design, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data,…)
What we are offering you:
- Versatile and demanding tasks in the field of open innovation and innovation management for well-known customers
- An exciting combination of consulting, innovation implementation and start-up culture in the growing office in Austria
- Independent work with intensive support by other experienced team members, as well as very fast assumption of responsibility
- Great freedom of design, especially with the possibility of a personal contribution to HYVE Austria
- Working in an interdisciplinary, dynamic team with a strong exchange to the House of Innovation in Munich
Interested? Apply now!