(Senior) Innovation Crowd Specialist (m/f)
Are you enthusiastic about innovations and fascinated by new technologies and trends? Do you want to be an entrepreneur and drive the further development and expansion of HYVE Crowd into the world’s leading crowdsourcing platform for technical problem solving?
Are you analytical-creative, motivated, have already gained professional experience in consulting, project management or in a start-up and ideally have both a business and a technical (IT) background? Then you can take off with us and support and lead innovation projects end-to-end, e.g. by supporting our customers in innovation projects from problem identification and idea generation to prototyping and marketing.
HYVE AG has been a holistic provider in the field of innovation for 18 years and combines competencies such as market research, design, product development and digital innovations under one roof.
HYVE supports over 70% of the DAX30 companies, international innovation leaders and a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises in the DACH region.
- Completed studies, ideally with a technical and/or business orientation
- 2-4 years of practical professional experience in project management, ideally in consulting with a focus on innovation and/or a start-up company
- Topics such as Design Thinking, Lean Start Up and Open Innovation/Crowdsourcing should not be completely new territory for you.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- High interest to familiarize oneself with different topics, also across industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoyment of design, high level of commitment, a sense of responsibility and an independent way of working
- Open and confident manner; enjoy conducting and moderating workshops
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Professional use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Support of cross-sector and varied innovation projects, as well as independent management of projects with methodical focus on open and crowd innovation formats
- Intensive support and advice for our customers (corporations and SMEs), as a central contact for all crowd related topics and their strategic positioning
- Further development of innovation programs and coaching of customer teams in terms of content and methods
- Conception and implementation/moderation of workshops, jury meetings and smaller creative sessions
- Support in the sales process, as well as independent development and conception of offers
- Support for the strategic expansion of HYVE Crowd
- Depending on qualification and interest, taking on specific tasks in projects (e.g. software development / software conception / prototyping / UX/UI design / data analysis…)
What we are offering you:
- Versatile and demanding tasks in the area of open innovation, crowdsourcing and innovation management for well-known customers
- An exciting combination of consulting, innovation implementation and start-up culture
- Independent work with intensive support by other experienced team members, as well as very fast assumption of responsibility
- Great scope for design, especially with the possibility of a personal contribution to HYVE Crowd as a product
- Working in an interdisciplinary, young team with a strong exchange within the House of Innovation in Munich
Interested? Apply now!