You should participate if
- you are responsible for products, services, innovations or even for digital
- you want to deal with new working methods in the context of personnel development
- you want to promote innovation and agile work in your company or use it to your advantage
- you want to experience new innovation methods hands-on and break out of the usual work processes
- you are curious
In this 2-day workshop you will learn
- what makes HYVE’s customer-centric innovation approach so successful
- what the different terms of certain state-of-the-art innovation methods mean
- how the methods help to bring new approaches and a customer focus into company projects
- how to develop new products and services in a customer-centric way
- why interdisciplinary work offers advantages
- how to get from the (right) problem to a prototype
- how agile project management can be used to innovate close to the market and minimize the risk of product launches
- what interactive and creative working feels like
- why it is important for innovation to try, test, fail and learn
After the boot camp you will have
- insights into HYVE’s 19 years of proven Open Innovation approaches
- learned the basics of a customer-centric way of thinking
- theoretical and practical experience with the innovation process and selected innovation methods such as agile working, design thinking, rapid prototyping, and much more.
- a HYVE certificate of participation
No previous knowledge is required for this innovation Bootcamp.
The most important information at a glance
- 24 – 25 February 2020
- 09:00 – 18:00, incl. networking dinner on day 1
- Regular price for both days: 1.450€ excl. VAT
Laura Lunzer works for HYVE as an innovation consultant. Before that, she gained experience in management consulting (focus on customer strategy) and project management. Her focus is on Design Thinking (certified), Business Model Design and Business Model Innovation. She is also involved in a variety of open innovation approaches and agile work formats.
Michael Maier is Managing Director of HYVE Innovation Austria GmbH and has been intensively involved with innovation as a management consultant for more than 5 years. In addition to the consultant perspective, he also knows the group and startup perspective, where he previously worked for 4 years in project management and business development. As an expert of the Scrum methodology (ScrumMaster Certificate 2016) and Design Thinking as well as Lean Startup expert, he deals daily with agile working methods and projects.
Christoph Lütz has been active in innovation consulting for more than two years. He focuses on intrapreneurship programs and business model innovation. He is intensively involved with open innovation approaches such as netnography, agile processes and design thinking. He is a highly experienced moderator of formats such as innovation and transformation labs.
GoogleMaps was not loaded on this site