(Senior) Project Manager (m/f) Innovation Research
You’re interested in innovation, new technologies, social media and consumer research? Then become a member of our team and support us in researching, developing and realizing innovations for leading companies. Apply as (Senior) Project Manager (m/f) and join the HYVE Innovation Research Team!
If this describes you…
- Innovation (how it is developed, evaluated and implemented) is THE field you see yourself in.
- Social media and online media are not just fun pass-times for you but an important contemporary phenomenon that we should explore and shape.
- Understanding what consumers really want and uncovering the background of their decisions is essential and motivating for you.
- You’ve gained experience in qualitative methods of empirical market and social research and want to learn about and develop new methods.
…then we should meet…
…because as one of the leaders in “open innovation” we value actively including consumers in co-creation processes as well as the systematic analysis of social media sources in order to translate consumer insights into product and service solutions.
Your key responsibilities and tasks include…
- Independently managing innovation studies in close cooperation with our clients. In these projects you implement our social media research methods (netnography, social media monitoring) and co-creation approaches to enable innovations based on consumer insights.
- You apply your methodological skills, such as your knowledge about consumers and their behavior, to the discovery, evaluation and elaboration of innovation areas.
To qualify you’ll need:
- A university degree or equivalent. Since we are an interdisciplinary team we are looking for candidates from different fields – but you have to enjoy consumer insights and innovation!
- Ideally, experience in the areas qualitative market research, product development or innovation management – and if you’ve come into contact with qualitative content analysis, Netnography or social media mining, even better!
- The ability to think analytically paired with a creative spirit and a hands-on mentality.
- Openness toward new methods and initiative to integrate your ideas into further developing our tools.
- Excellent German and English skills, further languages are a plus.
At HYVE you develop products and services of the future with leading international companies. You are part of a young, enthusiastic, interdisciplinary team where you can implement your ideas and are encouraged to further develop yourself and the company. Due to our close collaboration with academic research you gather topical and methodological experiences that go far beyond mere project work.
Then what are you waiting for? Send us your application material along with your preferred start date!
Alternatively please send your application directly to email@example.com.