ÖBB Austria’s largest mobility service provider has launched a new contest. They are looking for innovative ideas to find a seat in the train. What technology can indicate free seats in a train? Find a way to point out the free seats to searching passengers. Your idea should highlight customer’s benefit. Prizes are among others an exclusive meeting with the management and travelling throughout Austria for free for one year. Submission deadline is the 12th of June 2016. Join openinnovation.oebb.at to participate.
- How Kapsch CarrierCom developed a unique railway IIoT solution with HYVE
- Healthcare 2030 – Crowdsourcing at its best
- How Human Centered Design is Revolutionizing Microsurgery
- Excellently awarded! 3rd Place of the TOP innovators 2019
- Autonomous Innovation – How AI and Algorithm revolutionize Innovation Management