The days of Gyro Gearloose are over – Innovation nowadays takes place together with employees and the public. This starts with the discovery and identification of needs and spreads across all sectors and industries, from Autonomous Driving, egg nogg, traceless deodorants and agricultural machinery to the future of VR Fitness. How does it work? Watch a short introduction to HYVE – the innovation company in German TV.
- HYVE Innovate: All our innovative strength in one agile unit – an interview with HYVE’s CEO Dr. Michael Bartl
- Qualitative Insights vs. Quantitative Surveys
- Bright ideas with LedsArt – how a creative community brightens darkness
- How Kapsch CarrierCom developed a unique railway IIoT solution with HYVE
- Healthcare 2030 – Crowdsourcing at its best