Join the Innovation Challenge by GMS Gourmet GmbH until the 15th of March 2016! Austria’s market leader for food and luxury food is together with GMS Gourmet GmbH and HYVE conducting an innovation contest for finding new ideas that allow elderly people to lead a self-determined and enjoyable life as long as possible in their own homes. On one hand, we are looking for ideas around the whole ecosystem of “meals on wheels” and to make each process step most suitable for our senior citizens and on the other to develop a marketing strategy for their services. Apart from attractive material prizes and travel vouchers, the main prize is a full scholarship for the MBA program Innovation and Product Management at LIMAK Austrian Business School. For more information, visit the Innovation Challenge on our HYVE Crowd.
- HYVE Innovate: All our innovative strength in one agile unit – an interview with HYVE’s CEO Dr. Michael Bartl
- Qualitative Insights vs. Quantitative Surveys
- Bright ideas with LedsArt – how a creative community brightens darkness
- How Kapsch CarrierCom developed a unique railway IIoT solution with HYVE
- Healthcare 2030 – Crowdsourcing at its best