- The Pocket Generator is a mobile power producer for camping and can be used to generate electric power generally while traveling, in a weekend cottage, on mountain hikes, on expeditions, etc.
- The device consists of a high-strength water container with an overpressure valve and a generator that are connected by a pipe.
[/one_half] [one_half last=”yes”]
- The tank is filled with water from the surrounding area and closed. It is then laid in a fireplace.
- Hot steam is led through the conduit to the second part of the device while a turbine drives a generator.
- The power is generated here.