As soon as possible
What you should bring along:
- Innovation (how it is developed, evaluated and implemented) is THE field you see yourself in
- Social media and online media are not just fun pass-times for you but an important contemporary phenomenon that we should explore and shape
- Understanding what consumers really want and uncovering the background of their decisions is essential and motivating for you
- You’ve gained experience in qualitative methods of empirical market and social research and want to learn about and develop new methods
- University degree or equivalent – since we are an interdisciplinary team we are looking for candidates from different fields but you have to enjoy consumer insights and innovation!
- Ideally, experience in the areas qualitative market research, product development or innovation management – and if you’ve come into contact with qualitative content analysis, Netnography or social media mining, even better!
- The ability to think analytically paired with a creative spirit and a hands-on mentality
- Openness toward new methods and initiative to integrate your ideas into further developing our tools
- Excellent German and English skills, further languages are a plus
What you will do at HYVE:
- Independently managing innovation studies in close cooperation with our clients. In these projects you implement our social media research methods (netnography, social media monitoring) and co-creation approaches to enable innovations based on consumer insights
- You apply your methodological skills, such as your knowledge about consumers and their behavior, to the discovery, evaluation and elaboration of innovation areas
What we offer you:
At HYVE you develop products and services of the future with leading international companies. You are part of an enthusiastic, interdisciplinary team where you can implement your ideas and are encouraged to further develop yourself and the company. Due to our close collaboration with academic research, you gather topical and methodological experiences that go far beyond mere project work.
We are inventors and explorers in an era in which innovation must be rethought. As an award-winning innovation company with over 4,000 successfully implemented innovation projects, we co-create solutions from the idea to the market-ready product. We enable entire organizations to become better innovators. We also set up our own start-ups. This enables us to research and experience new trends and technologies and put our own methods on the proof.