Data Scientist/AI Expert (m/f)
You love innovation, are fascinated by new trends and technologies? Your heart beats for Data Science? Take your chance and become a Data Scientist/AI Expert in the Innovation Research Team at HYVE.
HYVE offers a unique end-to-end innovation approach in the House of Innovation in the heart of Munich (U-Bahn station Universität), which promotes successful and customer-centric innovations from the initial idea to the final implementation. An important area of competence at HYVE is Artificial Intelligence. Seize your chance and join us as a Data Scientist/AI Expert to design and research tomorrow’s intelligent product and service innovations. This is an unlimited full-time position.
What we offer you:
- Acquisition and management of exciting AI projects (e.g. recommender systems, chatbots, industry 4.0, IoT and much more)
- Own areas of responsibility and design freedom in innovative AI projects for well-known companies worldwide
- The possibility for applied research on AI topics in collaboration with renowned universities (e.g. LMU, TUM, MIT, Harvard)
- Participation in AI conferences, meetups and hackathons
- Working in a creative and interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies
- Development of completely new software products in an agile development environment
- Use of current software tools and data science frameworks
This is what you should bring:
- A degree (master’s/diploma) with very good grades in a quantitatively oriented course of study, e.g. computer science, mathematics, physics, economics
- 2 years practical experience in AI topics (e.g. recommender systems, natural language processing, image recognition, robotics)
- First practical experience of project acquisition and management of smaller project teams
- Solid programming skills (in Python and/or R) and experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Hadoop)
- First experience with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, KNIME, Dataiku, D3.js)
- An understanding of common software development processes is a plus (e.g. requirements engineering, testing, Scrum/Kanban)
- Enjoy learning and experimenting (e.g. new data, technologies and conceptual approaches)
- Ability to work in a team, empathy, confident appearance, good time management, hands-on mentality and humor
- Business fluent German and English
Interested? Then send us your application documents, including CV and cover letter today!
Informationen zu grundsätzlichen Themen des Datenschutzes bei HYVE finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.