HYVE | Schellingstr. 45, 80799 München
January 25th, 2024, 08.30-11.00 am
Experience the power of user testing
Ensure the success of products and services through UX research
Are you working on your next product and wondering how to make it a success? Or are you thinking about how the product innovation process can be planned to lead you to your goal? User testing and concept validation methods can be your answer, as they have the power to…
- elevate your customer experience and set your offering apart from the competition
- plan the development process in the best way and save time and resources
- uncover hidden potentials and meet users’ real needs and wishes
- ensure the success of your product
We invite you to exchange with others and learn from exciting experiences. As an inspiring example from practice, Julia Tüchler from our partner BORA will share insight from their innovation process and how we’ve successfully used iterative testings to define the premium user experience.
As choosing the right testing method can be like navigating churned waters, we developed the UX testing toolkit. This toolkit gives an overview of the testing method landscape and serves as guidance through the process of choosing the right testing method.
During our breakfast session, we will introduce the toolkit and show how it can be used.
Additionally, we will look at one exciting technology and its possibility: Join us and explore how VR can validate your products and services.
So no matter if your background is in project or innovation management if you’re working on the design process or simply want to find out more about the possibilities out there, we invite you to join this session to learn all you need to know about validation in the innovation process.
What you can expect
- Gain an understanding of how user testing comes in (innovation) projects
- Get an overview of the different testing possibilities along the entire design process
- Inspirational real-life examples of projects & exchange with peers
- Hands-on opportunity to find the right method for your challenge
- Methods & tools you can use to improve your customer experience and elevate it to the next level
R&D managers & Product testing managers
Do you want to improve your products and find hidden opportunities for innovation by uncovering the users’ perspective?
Market researcher & Insight manager
You want to ensure a lean development process and avoid time-consuming development loops?
Product managers & Designers
Are you into product innovation & want to ensure the product success by aligning it to your users’ needs from the start?
Innovation managers & Strategist
Are you looking for new impulses and make sure your processes are aligned to uses’ needs?